Lead your fighters to Glory in the ultimate dice-and-cards strategy combat video game. Warhammer Underworlds: Online pits mighty warbands against one another in an eternal battle for glory in the realms of the Age of Sigmar. The Ultimate Strategy Combat Video Game * High-stakes, turn-based strategy.
* Digital adaptation of the hit tabletop game from Games Workshop. * Pit mighty warbands against one another in an eternal battle for Glory. * Easy to grasp and quick to play.
* Dice-and-cards mechanics offer boundless strategic depth. * Choose a warband, build your decks, roll the dice, and carve a path to victory. Craft Powerful Card Decks * Deckbuilding is the strategic heart of Warhammer Underworlds: Online PC.
* Your 12-card objective deck will shape your tactical approach to a match. * While your 20-card power deck is filled with the clever gambits and powerful upgrades you'll need to win. * Score Glory by both taking out enemy fighters and fulfilling the objectives in your deck.
* Each warband has access to a library of diverse universal cards and exclusive faction cards that highlight the particular strengths of your warband. * Play, tweak, and improve to craft the ultimate strategy. Assemble Your Warband * Your warband is a group of fighters who are trapped together amongst the towering spires of the Mirrored City of Shadespire, and the haunted, labyrinthine corridors of the Nightvault that lays beneath.
* Warband fighters are united by a common goal and each has distinct combat style and character; there is no single path that guarantees victory. * Make an aggressive charge to take out enemy fighters. * Use clever defensive positioning to swarm your opponents.
* Or craft a shrewd objective deck and fulfil conditions that perfectly align with the strengths of your warband.
Warhammer Underworlds Online is practically a 1:1 recreation of the board game. Players are restricted on how many moves they’re allowed to make between turns, forcing them to carefully consider each and every move. While everything has gone digital, the game still operates using a virtual die. In several cases, the fate of a match came down to either a good or bad dice roll. This could potentially frustrate some players.
August 17, 2020
Sony Confirms Work On ‘Next-Generation’ VR Headset That Might Not Be PSVR 2. Read more
August 17, 2020
About 40% of worldwide population plays video games of some form, only 8% on consoles. Read more
August 14, 2020
Ubisoft potentially teasing return of delisted Scott Pilgrim game. Read more
August 13, 2020
Fable job listings suggest game is still a long ways away. Read more