H1Z1: King of the Kill is a large-scale, fight-to-the-death shooter where every moment counts. Drop into the high-intensity, arena-style grudge match and activate your inner beast mode. Gear up fast, throw together a game plan, and we’ll see if you have what it takes to be the last man standing.
Rack up a kill streak or just add to the chaos – this is a spectacle and only one can be King of the Kill. #DyingIsForLosers.
The game is very fun and can be played alone or in a team of 2 or 5 members. The goal is to survive until the end. Over 100 players start all over the map. After certain time intervals the map is made smaller and wrapped with lethal gas. All over the map are for example houses and campsites you can loot.
- There are enough players so it will be exciting.
- Animations and player controls work fine and smooth.
- The map is well designed and provides almost everywhere loot places. Even if you end up somewhere away from cities you can find good equipment.
- There are not enough weapons. Every round you try to loot an AR or AK and a shotgun. There is no greater selection.
- The rewards are not valuable and worth barely. The most valuable thing you win at the first places are two different bags. These bags contain 1 of only 5 skins. After a few conquer you unlocked everything.
- While playing you get randomly crates which can be opened by a key. But these keys are only available in H1Z1 Store and costs around 2.50 Euros.
Conclusion: Its really a funny game with normal graphics. If you are looking for fun alone or with friends, this game is perfect for in between. But if you're looking for a game where you want to achieve something (like a level), you are definitely wrong. I'm wondering what next updates would bring, because this game is still expandable.